October's Reminders

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Hi, October is coming up and I believe that most of you already have plans for the fantastic month! Besides the waiting and craving for more books, these are something that identical with the month :

1. Halloween 
Trick or Treat! Yup, hallowen is one of the most waited day in October! Especially people who lives in the western, they will celeberate it by wearing costumes and giving candies! Are you still do the trick or treat?

2. Anti-Bullying day
One of the most important things from October is that it is a reminder for us to go against bullying. Well, as a teenager I would like to say that I am pretty lucky that  I don't get bullied. But I have witnessed some bullying happened in my school. I don't really like that and I think bullying is not cool. So let's go against bullying. Oh, and they also said that wear pinks to show that you are against bullying!

Okay, that for the non-books. These are some books that's going to be released on this October and I think you would like to give it a shot :
1. House of Hades ( Heroes of Olympus #4) by Rick Riordan
Gosh! The last book ended with a HUGE cliffhanger that make me craving for this book. I have been waiting for this book and finally it is going to release. Well, this is one of my favorite series and I'm glad that there are only few days left to be waited. Anyway, it's going to released on October 8th

2. The Shadowhunters Codex by Cassandra Clare
Sup Shadowhunters! All this time you have been a great acompany for the Shadowhunters. Now, it's your time to shine! Find out more about the Shadowhunter's world. How they train, their history, and everything you need to finish your job as Shadowhunter! Find everything you want to know on this book that's going to released on 26 of October!

3. Allegiant ( Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth
The last instalment of the Divergent Triology. Find out how everything's going to end . Like most books, the last books always the most awaited one! I'm more than curious about this books and I will waiting for this book while biting my nails until the books released, which is going to be at on October 22nd.

4. Lost in Babylon ( Seven Wonders #2) by Peter Lerangis
The first three books on the list might be blockbuster books that makes many readers craving for 'em. But I don't know about this one. Many of my friends doesn't even know about the first one! Maybe you do, maybe you don't. The most important thing is that, this book is actually fantastic. One of the greatest fantasy book I have ever read. So maybe after you read the first one, you can read the sequel after the book is released on 29th October!

Well, that's all I have to say about October! Thank for coming!





5 comments:

Unknown said...

Out of all of these, I'm most excited for Allegiant! I can't wait to read it. And Halloween is always a fun day. Great post! :)

Unknown said...

I totally agree with House of Hades! Can't wait to see how it all ends! And yes, I've read the the first book of the Seven Wonders! But I'm especially looking forward to House of Hades!!

By the way, you can check out my blog www.erhudiary.blogspot.com, it's just about my musings XD

Loving October. So many books published!

eternalbooks said...

I'm more excited for House of Hades, but I cant wait for the Allegiant too !

eternalbooks said...

Me too!! Cant wait for the House of Hades

I have checked your blog and I think it is amazing! You have written some very wonderful and wise things! Keep blogging! Anyway, did you change itu from chinese violin diary to erhu diary ?

Anonymous said...

Your book's review is good :)

Post a Comment

Please give me your thought about my posts. Include your blog links if you want me to comment back :)