Percy Jackson and the Olympian Series

Monday, May 27, 2013

PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIAN SERIES

I believe that most of you already have read this series or at least known about it. Well, if you haven't, I think you miss one of the best series in the history.This book is totally amazing, I love everything about it.



I think, the idea of using Greece Mythology to make a great story like this is a really clever idea! And I definitely love Percy's character. He is loyal, kind, clumsy, smart, and short tempered at the same time. Talking about Percy, there's his girl, Annabeth. I think she is an interesting character and a perfect match for Percy. I mean, she is smart, always full of startegies, strong. She completed Percy! They always fight side by side and stand for each other.

The other thing that I love about this series is the friendship that built between the campers.
And the best of all, Rick told the story since they were childern until they grew up. Sometimes I feel like I grew up with them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please give me your thought about my posts. Include your blog links if you want me to comment back :)